users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish Update Mechanism

From: Alexis Moussine-Pouchkine <alexis.moussine-pouchkine_at_oracle.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2010 15:36:59 +0200

You should check out the recently published "Extending and Updating GlassFish Server Inside a Closed Network"
@ http://docs.sun.com/app/docs/doc/821-1751/gjcya

In a nutshell you can setup your own local repository and have the GlassFish installs configured to use that one instead of the pre-wired.

-Alexis