users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3.1 linking security error

From: CasMeiron <casmeiron_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2010 09:53:37 -0300

Hello guys,

I'm running a javaEE 6 project (standalone war file) on GF V3.1 inside
eclipse using WTP.
If I deploy a version of my app and the GF gives me an error, the next
deploy (whatever has error or not) gives me the follow annoying message:

SEVERE: Exception while loading the app
org.glassfish.deployment.common.DeploymentException: Error in linking
security policy for MY_APP -- Inconsistent Module State

After this error, doesnt matter what I do (clean, redeploy) the only way to
get my APP working again is executing the undeploy, stop GF, clean up
generated folder, start domain again and deploy.
My app uses CDI, EJB 3.1, JPA, Vaadin 6.4 and JAAS (with jdbc realm).

Any thoughts?

Thanks.

---
Paulo Reis