users@glassfish.java.net

Re: problem with starting Glassfish 3.0.1 open source

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 10:33:24 PDT

Hello
  Sorry to reply let
 I installed netbeans 6.9(320 Mb).After that I installed java sdk 6 that comes with bundled GF server 3.0.1. GF did start. I was able to run sample programs in netbeans But when I shut down the computer and restarted i WAS NOT ABLE TO START GF TILL DATE . First I was getting error message "exception in thread main java.lang.noclassdeffounderror start-domain failed "After That I changed some path classpath and tried but I am getting error" Error starting domain: domain1. It didn't start in 600 seconds" I am doubtful about path and classpath entries I am having jdk 1.6.0_21 , Java_ee_sdk_6u1. I checked server logs Its a big file but last line reads like this
Message reads like this
file:/C:/glassfishv3/glassfish/modules/autostart/org.apache.felix.webconsole.jar: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.glassfish.osgi-http [221]: package; (&(package=com.sun.enterprise.config.serverbeans)(version>=3.1.0))
INFO: org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Unresolved constraint in bundle org.glassfish.osgi-http [221]: package; (&(package=com.sun.enterprise.config.serverbeans)(version>=3.1.0))
Please advice me as soon as possible otherwise I am going to uninstall java sdk 6 .and install it I
My domain xml file network listener ports are 8080, 8181, 4848
Thanks and regards
Laxmikant
[Message sent by forum member 'lmalgaonkar']