users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with starting GlassFish v3 on Ubuntu 10.04

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2010 10:45:36 PDT

I downloaded, unzipped and started clean GlassFish v3, started default domain (domain1) and I can't access administration page. When I go to localhost:4848 I see, that admin panel is loading for a while and then the page contains only footer (copyrights and so on).

This is a default configuration, I didn't change anything (maybe I should?)

I attach logs from the domain. This is my first experience with GlassFish, so I have no idea what to do.

Can you guys help me?
[Message sent by forum member 'ssobczak']