users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Unsigned resource error in Glassfish 3.0.1 web start app client

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2010 08:57:34 PDT

It's working now! Seems like the app had some bugs in it which were not affecting Glassfish 2.1.

I Didn't get around to launching using the appclient script but I found that if I tried to login 3 times it gave the following error:

--
org.glassfish.appclient.client.acc.UserError: ACC009:
The credentials you provided (username and password) were not valid or do not
allow access to the application.  Please try again with a valid username and
password.  If you are certain the username and password are correct please
contact your system administrator.  The following information might be helpful:
Lookup failed for 'java:comp/env/com.ncstech.crewmanifest.ui.CrewManifest/basePersonRep' in SerialContext targetHost=app-svc-bootstrap,targetPort=3700,orb'sInitialHost=localhost,orb'sInitialPort=3700
--
When I looked in sun-ejb-jar.xml, I found the EJB mentioned in the error was not listed in the enterprise-beans section!
I added the missing EJB to sun-ejb-jar.xml redeployed and found more missing EJB declarations, 7 missing out of 48 total (yeah we have a lot of EJBs)!