users@glassfish.java.net

Installing two Glassfish under the same machine

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2010 08:34:11 PDT

Hello all,

I am new on Glassfish servers and I would like to ask your opinion on the following:

I am working on a solaris server and I have installed on two different users two glassfish v2 .

What I would like to ask is there anyhting that I should check or any affect that I should face?

For example I just realized that to deploy a .war file on one user now I have to add --port <port> in the asadmin command because otherwise it deploys this file on the other user.

Thank you in advance
George
[Message sent by forum member 'mimas']