users@glassfish.java.net

Re: CDI producer field question

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 13:39:53 PDT

> There's an interesting thread on this subject:
>
> http://seamframework.org/Community/InjectingWithEJBOrI
> nject

Yep, was reading that.

> The gist of it: Assuming your EJB is a local
> (stateless?) session bean in a CDI enabled archive
> (with a beans.xml) file, CDI is smart enough to
> resolve the @Injection without additional help.

Oh! {blink blink} Looks like http://seamframework.org/Community/InjectingWithEJBOrInject#comment108110 went right by me. I was looking at the Weld documentation instead of the spec, and it seemed to imply that you had to do the producer field bridge even in these cases. Serves me right. Thanks!

Best,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']