users@glassfish.java.net

Admin console login page does not load correctly

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2010 07:30:01 PDT

Hello,
I am running Glassfish 3.0 on Fedora 12 linux. I start the GF domain and attempt to open the admin console (http://localhost:4848) on either Google Chrome or Firefox. The login page will not render. The java-script console shows the following error:
Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'form' of null 4848/:40

I have been using this installed version of GF successfully for some time now. I recently accepted an automated update and now I can not access my admin console.

The version of the GF Admin console shown in the Update Tool is 3.0.1-22 dated 06/08/2010.

Please help. I am in the middle of a project and have already commited to using Glassfish.

Thanks
-Bill
[Message sent by forum member 'wnorman']