users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJB Timerservice

From: Theodor Richard <theodor.richard_at_googlemail.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 15:29:39 +0200

It's glassfish v3.0.1, 3.1 and the promoted build 3.1 of June 30. I'm
porting an application from v2.1 to v3. And the exact same code (except for
using the new method createSingleActionTimer, also tried the old method)
works on v2.1. I tried to create a small sample app to reproduce this, but I
could not reproduce the error.