users@glassfish.java.net

Stateless Bean does not persist after second call... HELP Needed

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 14:03:37 PDT

Hi everybody,

 I am having a really strange problem.

I have a stateless session bean that has some methods to get information and a method to insert (persist) data to DB.

 After a first call to one of the methods of the bean, the persist does not work anymore (second call and so on...)

The problems stays even if I restart the application...

The only solution is to redeploy the bean..

So, the first call to a method of the bean works correctly (being a retrieve or insert method) and the second (insert) does not work!

I get no exception, no message error, in both the client and the server...

Any hints ?

Thank you,

Klesti
[Message sent by forum member 'klesti']