users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish 3 - Error when trying to re-publish an application.

From: Ludovic Champenois <ludovic.champenois_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 10:47:47 -0700

On 7/2/10 3:36 PM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:
> I'm sending the requested project files. Inside the zip file are the eclipse projects and the exported .ear file.
>
> I have tried to reproduce the error without using the eclipse plugin but I couldn't! Using only the admin console I'm able to deploy and redeploy the application several times without any exception.
>
> I think the problem can be at the Eclipse plugin.

Or an issue in Eclipse itself, not the plugin.

I imported the project. It seems that the assembly definition for the
project TesteEE6EAR is not correct.
Can you try to show the "Poperties" of this project, then select the
"Deployment Assembly" tab for it.

For me, Eclipse is emitting this error:
"The currently diplayed page contains invalida values" and then does
nothing (empty editor), so the Eclipse assembly definition got
corrupted...This might be the root cause of the error...

Ludo