users@glassfish.java.net

Allow Non Component Callers?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 08 Jul 2010 04:20:17 PDT

hi,all
   I write a servlet filter Web Engineering, filter for servlet filters, and filter to write the code to get a database connection, uncheck the Allow Non Component Callers check box(Enable the pool to be used by non-component callers such as ServletFilters ), make the appropriate deployment, and then enter the browser: http://localhost:4848/my/jdbcservlet, examined that server.log may know,viewing the filter in the same access to the data connection in the pool, I would like to ask that the check box of Non Callers the option Component is not functioning?
   thanks for your patience.
[Message sent by forum member 'zhousheng193']