users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish-embedded-all and java:comp/BeanManager - not bound exception

From: Sivakumar Thyagarajan <Sivakumar.Thyagarajan_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 19:47:58 +0530

Hi szczyp

Yes, the BeanManager must be available if the java:/comp context is
available. Could you please file a bug and attach a sample application
to reproduce the issue?

I was also curious to understand your usecase. Usually BeanManager is
used for portable extensions. Are you trying to deploy a portable
extension in embedded glassfish?

Thanks
--Siva.