users@glassfish.java.net

Re: PWC1420: Error invoking ServletContainerInitializer org.apache.jasper.runtime.TldScanner

From: Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:51:37 -0700

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 5:50 PM, <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org> wrote:

> There is one other thing you can try.  You mentioned that inclusion of vendor jars triggers this.

No, the "vendored" reference is to adding Ruby classes to the standard
Rails layout, e.g. {RAILS_ROOT}/vendor/rails .

There are no jars involved in provoking the failure; no Java anything,
actually, which is what has me so puzzled ( <= understatement ).

I'm working on your earlier suggestions, thanks! :-)

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com
twitter: @hassan