users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish-embedded-all 3.1-SNAPSHOT not starting Grizzly http listener

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2010 02:13:49 PDT

Hello,

I am having some issue trying to use glassfish-embedded-all 3.1-SNAPSHOT. Seems like the the Grizzly framework is never starting the http listener and I cannot access the app over http.

This seems to be working on glassfish-embedded-all 3.1-b04; however timer ejb's don't work there .. its working in 3.1-SNAPSHOT.

I am using maven-embedded-glassfish-plugin 3.1-SNAPSHOT (had to build that locally as I didn't find that in the public repo) don't think its the plugin as b04 is working fine.

Please help.
Please also let me know how I can check out the code for glassfish-embedded-all (I couldn't find that either .. is it same as the trunk v3 ?)

Cheers
Shahin
[Message sent by forum member 'c0debrain']