users@glassfish.java.net

Re: glassfish vs weblogic

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 04:49:42 PDT

hello again,

i am sorry to bother you all again but i need urgent help. what i wonder is, since glassfish is free (i mean os) and weblogic is expensive (heard that it is $10.000 for each computer but not sure about that), why someone should choose wl over gf?

i mean is there a really performace difference between these two that someone agrees to pay 10 times more? is the quality 10 times worse in gf? i have been searching for a comparison (in terms of price, performance and load capacity) of these two app-servers; however, i couldnt find nothing but the obsolete posts.

if anyone can help me, it would be a great help to me.. thanks to all again,

- ismet
[Message sent by forum member 'iso9001']