users@glassfish.java.net

gf 2.1 connection pool problem: sql exception connection closed;

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 02:18:09 PDT

Hi here.

I'm facing a glassfish connection pool problem,like connection leak.

The problem is when i start my app in glassfish2.1 a while, i always get Sql Exception:connection closed!

I already set Connection-Validation-Required= true ,Validation Method=metadata ,Close All Connections On Any Failure = true

but it not solve the problem.Only restart server make sql connection reestablish.

I restart server again and again but the problem happen again and again.

My customer fell said to me,and I 'm going crazy.T-T

Do you know if there's anyway to do solve the problem or there is a bug in glassfish?

my app env:
Linux Suse 11 and glassfish 2.1 and oracle 10g express.

Thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'lxbzmy']