users@glassfish.java.net

Cannot set my own default-web.xml file in GlassFish v3.0.1 Embedded

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 22 Jun 2010 10:53:49 PDT

When I completely define my configuration programmatically I can use the following code to force GlassFish to use my version of the default-web.xml, but when I set a configurationFile (i.e. domain.xml) to be read glassfish seems to lose my definition of which default-web.xml to use.

  ContainerBuilder b = server.createConfig(ContainerBuilder.Type.web);
  ((WebBuilder)b).setDefaultWebXml(defaultWebXml);
  server.addContainer(b);

My domain.xml file is pretty minimal, with only with is necessary to get things to work but it seems to somehow override my change - though there is no way in the domain.xml that I am aware of to define the location of the default-web.xml (is there?)

Thanks,
Joey
[Message sent by forum member 'hotngui']