users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish wont stop properly

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 18:50:24 PDT

Hi,

It's a pitty that I had learn how to get the dump after I had already killed the process...
During this afternoon I restarted Glassfish 4 times to check whether I could get the same issue but it didn't happen again...

In other hand, from last occurrences I checked glassfish logs and all message show nothing strange,

I think I still have a VM from a problematic Ubuntu with Glassfish v2.1 that I replace for V2.1.1 at work, I'll give a try on this one tomorrow and see if I can replicate the issue.

Thanks for all support until now.
[Message sent by forum member 'marciogj']