users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Running embedded test with multimodule project

From: Marina Vatkina <marina.vatkina_at_oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2010 14:16:01 -0700

Major Péter wrote:
> Why would I have an application.xml for an EJB module? So if I
> understand correctly the EJB module (containing the session beans and
> packaged as ejb) and the domain module (containing the entity beans and
> packaged as jar) are both handled as EJB modules, and this is causing my
> problem?

Yes. Please check the complete contents of the test-classes dir.
> Now I copied the application.xml generated by the maven-ear-plugin into
> ejb/src/test/resources/META-INF (and removed the webmodules from the
> xml), and tried to run mvn test, but still the test-classes.jar problem.
> (I'm just guessing this is anyhow a proper way to do so)

You don't need application.xml. I was just trying to guess on what
could've gone wrong.

> Is there any other way to test my EJB? Using a different API?

We should make it work :).

Can you check the content of the exploded ear? It will be called
ejb-app<digits> and located in "java.io.temp" dir.

thanks,
-marina