users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAX-RS on Glassfish 3.1: _at_EJB injection?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 16 Jun 2010 05:15:47 PDT

Thanks, Paul, for the quick response.

I apologize for the configuration; I thought I had proofed the thing better than that. I've been through so many configurations that a bad one slipped through the cracks.

I found some other issues as well.

It turns out that looking for resources in the .ear does NOT work. That is, once I cleared up the skinny .war problem (there was indeed a jar file in the war; there shouldn't have been) then the application did not deploy.

I'm attaching another copy which I regard as the copy that I should have attached in the first place; again I'm sorry for having put one out there that wasn't proofed accurately.

Thanks again for looking into this.

Best,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']