users@glassfish.java.net

Problem with NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Level

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2010 23:24:44 PDT

Hi
I am working under NetBeans 6.9.RC2 under Win XP SP2
I try to run simple ejb application using Hibernate JPA as my persistence provider.
Unfortunatelly as I try to create entity manager factory I always get an error:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/log4j/Level
and followed from it:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration
I put log4j1.2.16 into libraries folder in netbeans and also other libraries like slf4j, hibernate required libs, jpa and my jdbc driver but it didn't make any difference. Here is my stack trace:
http://pastebin.com/gBneksfq

I give you my project maybe you could find out what I am doing wrong.
[Message sent by forum member 'glesiak']