users@glassfish.java.net

glassfish v3 with opensso8 update 1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:47:52 PDT

Hi,

I just deployed opensso 8 on glassfish v3 and every thing is working fine. But found some error messages in server.log
[i]
[#|2010-06-10T16:09:28.440-0500|SEVERE|glassfishv3.0|com.sun.xml.ws.wspolicy.PolicyWSDLParserExtension|_ThreadID=11;_ThreadName=Thread-1;|WSP1007: Policy exc
eption occured when finishing WSDL parsing.
com.sun.xml.ws.policy.PolicyException: [failed to localize] WSP_0071_ERROR_MULTIPLE_ASSERTION_CREATORS_FOR_NAMESPACE(http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2005/02/rm
/policy, com.sun.xml.ws.rx.policy.spi_impl.RxAssertionCreator, com.sun.xml.ws.rm.policy.spi_impl.RmAssertionCreator)
[/i]

on browsing, I found this is because of conflict of Metro on glassfish and opensso. I just deleted 'webservices-rt.jar' from opensso which made everything look perfect.

Can any one please suggest, is this a valid fix or Is there any other way of fixing this issue without causing any functional issues.

Thanks.
[Message sent by forum member 'hari44']