users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish issuses when testing RESTful web services

From: Paul Sandoz <Paul.Sandoz_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 10:37:04 +0200

On Jun 11, 2010, at 8:11 AM, glassfish_at_javadesktop.org wrote:

> Thank you for your help Paul. It was very important to me.
> Unfortunately I have never log any issue and so I don't know how to
> do it .

If you have a java.net account, are logged in, and are a member of the
GlassFish project:

   https://glassfish.dev.java.net/

You can log an issue here:

   https://glassfish.dev.java.net/servlets/ProjectIssues

I can log it if you like but it is often better to be logged from the
source. In the past there have been awards given to people logging
issues, which is another advantage for me not to log them as such
awards, alas, are not given to employees :-(

Paul.