users@glassfish.java.net

Re: NullPointerException in CommonWorkManager

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2010 08:59:43 PDT

I'll see what I can do. Writing a valid RA is a pain, and the one I have is owned by my company.

In case the connector team has one lying around (I [i]sure hope[/i] they do), all you need to do to see the problem is:

1. Create an empty .ear file.
2. Put the .rar file in it. Remember that it needs to schedule work at startup.
3. Deploy the .ear file to Glassfish embedded.
4. Watch things go boom.

(By far the easiest way to do all this is with Arquillian, but obviously you can do this in a test case.)

Best,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']