users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish v3 deploymentplan usage

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2010 04:44:56 PDT

Hi all.

I'm trying to use asasdmin subcommand deploymentplan, as described in the documentation. (asadmin deploy --deploymentplan...)
(DD files are copied on mydeployplan.jar and removes from all modules in ear)

But for some reason the server doesn't copy sun-ejb-jar.xml (and etc.) in $domain_home/applications directory.
Copied only sun-application.xml in the META-INF.
Other files are ignored. And the application does not deploy. :(

The file names are specified by GF documentation: module-name.sun-dd-name.
In example: services.jar.sun-ejb-jar.xml

Interesting, if I don't correctly named file, this file copied with sun-application.xml to META-INF
[Message sent by forum member 'klopper']