users@glassfish.java.net

Connection refused error in GF embedded 3.1-SNAPSHOT?

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 06:02:53 PDT

Hello; I've circled back around again to see if any progress has been made on the Glassfish embedded project. Previously, only 3.0.1-b02 worked with any reliability. I had been advised to try to build under 3.1-SNAPSHOT, but this has never worked (search the forums for past history).

I tried again today (now I'm using Arquillian). Sure enough, Arquillian and Glassfish embedded v3.0.1-b02 work fine. When I bump the Glassfish version up to 3.1-SNAPSHOT, I get a connection refused error.

I FREELY grant you that this may have more to do with Arquillian and less to do with Glassfish, but I took the time to put together a reproducible test case, which I've attached. I was hoping that someone could confirm this behavior, and might be able to tell me quickly whether this is a known problem or whether this is a bug.

Thanks,
Laird
[Message sent by forum member 'ljnelson']