users@glassfish.java.net

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException when trying to login admin page

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 05:41:33 PDT

Hi,

When I am logging in the admin GUI page I am getting like this.

java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException while attempting to process a 'beforeCreate' event for 'sun_frameSet4'

See the attachment.
I used the default username and password.
On clicking the login button, I am getting like this.
The server is running fine and the application deployed in it is also working.
I am using version v2.1

How can I resolve this.
Has it any thing to do with the deployed application in the server?
How can I resolve this?

Please help.

Regards
Deepu Janardhananachary
[Message sent by forum member 'deepujs']