users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish Server OSE 3.0.1 (build 18) Connection Pool Problem

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 09 Jun 2010 05:25:00 PDT

Hi sm,

the issue summary says the following: "asadmin users should be able to use properties with empty value". I don't think this is the same problem as mine. I can set an empty password in the admin console and it is written correctly to the domain.xml.
The problem is that I get some undocumented null exception, when it is empty.

In different words: Setting the empty password is not a problem. Using it to establish a connection fails. And that is from my point of view a different issue.

I requested the Observer role and can post my issue, when it is approved.

Greetings
[Message sent by forum member 'muhkuh2k']