users@glassfish.java.net

Problem changing default error page in glassfish cluster

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 22:48:01 PDT

Hi,

I am facing a problem in changing glassfish default error page 404, in cluster and instances. It works fine for the admin server.

Here is what I did , according to the documentation :
<property name="send-error_1" value="path=content/my_nice_errors/404.html reason=Resource_not_found code=404"/>
added this line in the domain.xml file, and placed the 404.html file in the domain/config folder.
It just works for the admin server, but not for instances that are part of a cluster.

Anything special to be done for clusters ?

I am using Glassfish 2.1.1 on Linux, jdk 6.

Kindly If anyone can help me, It would be great.

Thanks In advance
Vivek
[Message sent by forum member 'vivekmv2000']