users@glassfish.java.net

WebService in EJB container using Glassfish v3.

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 10:49:17 PDT

Hi there,

I am using NetBeans 6.8.

I have written a EJB with some operations over a database.

In the same package as the EJB I have written a WebService that tries to use that EJB to provide some operations.

To test the WebService I right click on it and choose "Test Web Service". It opens a browser window with the available operations and input fields to test them with parameters.

But every time I try to execute an operation it comes back with the following error:
Service invocation threw an exception with message : null; Refer to the server log for more details

When I go to the glassfish log I find the following:
SEVERE: EJB5070: Exception creating stateless session bean : [StoreSessionBean]
WARNING: A system exception occurred during an invocation on EJB StoreSessionBean method public java.util.List facades.StoreSessionBean.findAllArtistas()
javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.ejb.EJBException: javax.ejb.CreateException: Could not create stateless EJB

The application is deploying without problems, why can't it create the EJB?

I am attaching the source code for my web service and EJB.

Can someone please help me?
[Message sent by forum member 'forkaster']