users@glassfish.java.net

Re: EJBs in OSGi Bundles

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jun 2010 19:05:30 +0530

As I said that blog is old. In the latest implementation, stateless EJBs
with local business interface automatically get deployed as OSGi
services. You can which EJBs to be registered as service via Export-EJB
manifest header which takes a list of EJB names. It takes a special
value called ALL to indicate that all stateless EJBs with local business
interfaces be exposed as OSGi service. Please look at a more recent
sample which demonstrates this:

http://weblogs.java.net/blog/ss141213/archive/2010/03/30/ejb-osgi-service-demo-eclipsecon

Given that blogs are not good for changing implementations, I have
started to maintain a Wiki page [1].

Thanks,
Sahoo

[1] http://wiki.glassfish.java.net/Wiki.jsp?page=OSGi