users@glassfish.java.net

Glassfish JDBC Resources, Connection pool

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 05:28:58 PDT

Hello everyone!
Could you help me.. I use glassfish v2.

I created one connection pool for mySql, then created resource for this pool jdbc/test. Then I have 2 web application. The one is REST services which use this jdbc/test resource and the other - jsf application which also use the same resource and the same connection pool. When I deploy second application the first one stop working. have this error:
[i]
Exception: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: Exception [EclipseLink-28009] (Eclipse Persistence Services - 1.1.2.v20090612-r4475): org.eclipse.persistence.exceptions.EntityManagerSetupException
Exception Description: Attempted to redeploy a session named eclipselinkwls without closing it.
[/i]

But after 2 redeployment finally it works. So the question is:

[b]Can I have the same persistence-unit, and the same resource and connection pool for 2 different application?
[/b]
Please someone help me..
[Message sent by forum member 'obelisk']