users@glassfish.java.net

June 2010 GlassFish Community Update - Tue, June

From: Eduardo Pelegri-Llopart <pelegri_at_dev.java.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Jun 2010 21:17:43 -0700

Nazrul, Tom, Mathieu, Alexis and I will be hosting the next GlassFish
Community Update on Tuesday, June 8th, 9am PT.

We will cover the ongoing development of GlassFish 3.1 Open Source
edition, starting with a brief recap of the roadmap and the 3.1 schedule
and then discussing Milestone 1, which already includes Basic Clustering
and Dynamic Reconfiguration as well as Application Versioning, a
contribution from Serli.

You can join us by pointing your browser to uStream at [1]. Some more
information at [2]. The presentation will include the demos of M1 as
well as live Q&A with the panel of presenters via the uStream online
chat and via twitter #glassfish. Like the previous time, we will make
the recordings available for later viewing, but attending is your best
opportunity to get As to your Qs.

   - eduard/o

[1]http://www.ustream.tv/channel/theaquarium
[2]http://blogs.sun.com/theaquarium/entry/glassfish_community_update_on_tuesday