users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFish 3, Stateless EJB Lite, JEE6, SpringBeanAutowiringInterceptor

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2010 16:21:08 PDT

I did do that. I added a simple class that implemented a single method that was annotated with @AroundInvoke

It never got invoked.
I'm running inside of a full GlassFish v3.1 server. The Web Service class is annotated with
@WebService
@Stateless

The interceptor never gets invoked. But if I annotate a method with @PostConstruct it will get invoked.

I'm packaging the spring jars in the WEB-INF/lib directory, just as it should be for a web project. There are no errors or warnings during deployment. I know that it is not Spring related. I reproduced the behavior of the SpringAutowiringInterceptor in my @PostConstruct method and Spring initializes correctly and will inject the dependencies into my WEb Service class. Everything seems to work correctly except the Interceptor.
[Message sent by forum member 'cmathrusse']