users@glassfish.java.net

Re: MDB message TTL and afterDelivery log spam

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2010 08:58:07 PDT

This exception doesn't happen with the local or embedded broker. I've only been able to get it with a remote clustered broker backed by an Oracle RAC db, but again it is completely repeatable. The application works, it just spams the appserver logs.
Since the stack trace has a flavor of "transaction rollback" to it I configured the jms connection factory "Transaction Support:" to NoTransaction, no effect. My guess is that this has to be some kind of a configuration problem or bug because the stack trace has no reference to any in-house application code.
[Message sent by forum member 'rjg71']