users@glassfish.java.net

Re: ClassLoading problem while migrating application from GF v2 to GF v3

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2010 03:42:10 PDT

Thank you for your answer.

>>Can't CGLib be configured like java.lang.reflectProxy to use a different
>>class loader?
yes...when we migrate our stuff to java mail 1.4.3 I will give it a try...

>>What makes you think they get resolved
>>only after the web app is initialized? Did you actually see this behavior?

Yes, I have described the behavior. For example there is a bundle that exports some servlet class. I deploy webapp that has defined that servlet, whose implementation is in some bundle. It can be easily deployed, but after server restart this web application cannot be initialized, because it cannot find servlet implementation class. But this were normal web application, not WAB.

Sincerely,
Michael
[Message sent by forum member 'smikesh']