users@glassfish.java.net

How do I get custom logout behaviour at Glassfish??

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2010 10:31:59 PDT

Hi everybody:

I'm in front of the next issue:

I'm making a custom realm that does the authentication work through entity bean calls. That calls are done by customizing the LoginModule and the Realm classes at the Glassfish server.

So, as a consequence of this customization, I need to customize the logout behaviour also, by adding Entity calls that updates the current user state at the system; so, my basic cuestions are: Is there a way to modify the default logout behaviour at some of the classes in Glassfish??, May it be done without to rebuild the com.sun.enterprise.security.auth.LoginContextDriver class? anyway, what's the best way to follow for reach a custom logout behaviour at Glassfish??

Kind regards, and thanks in advance.
[Message sent by forum member 'enyix']