users@glassfish.java.net

propagating user from web container to ejb container

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2010 12:59:18 PDT

hello All,

My gwt application authenticating via web servlet with programmaticlogin from a jdbcrealm. It works well. I can read user with getCallerPricipal() in servlet.

And this servlet try to call an ejb stateless bean. On this bean I try to getting user with EjbContext getCallerPrincipal(). It is ANONYMOUS :O.

How can I propagating authenticated user to ejb container?

My glassfish is GlassFish Server Open Source Edition 3.0.1 (build 22) on Debian Linux, and jvm is JDK1.6_20

thx
Zamek
[Message sent by forum member 'zamek']