users@glassfish.java.net

Re: any open source code for a minamal servlet available ?

From: Steve <smsiebe_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 18:47:06 -0400

I also vote for the use of glassfish v3. Thanks to the underlying osgi
framework, you only "pay for" what you use. Gf only starts the
containers you need (in your case servlet) and doesn't start the rest.
You can see this in server.log as you deploy your app.

In addition to the fact it comes with java, it also can grow with your
needs ejb, jsf, etc).

Enjoy!