users@glassfish.java.net

Re: _at_Remote EJB + JNDI supported in hybrid (JavaEE+OSGi) JAR?

From: Sanjeeb Sahoo <Sahoo_at_Sun.COM>
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2010 07:54:17 +0530

Marco,

Thanks for making the server.log available. That helped. I know what's
going on. You have not installed osgi-ejb-container bundle, the bundle
responsible for identifying your ejb/osgi bundle as an ejb bundle and
deploying the ejbs. To install osgi-ejb-container, just do the following:

wget
http://download.java.net/maven/glassfish/org/glassfish/osgi-ejb-container/3.1-SNAPSHOT/osgi-ejb-container-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar

cp osgi-ejb-container-3.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
/home/marco/java/glassfishv3.1_2010-05-21/glassfish/modules/autostart/

(module/autostart/ is like autodeploy/ directory, but it is reserved for
glassfish supplied modules, because they may require additional security
permissions.)

No need to stop server or redeploy any other bundle.
Look at the server.log to see that not only the new bundle got
installed, it also now recognized the ejb/osgi bundle and deployed the EJBs.

HTH,
Sahoo