users@glassfish.java.net

Re: GlassFishv3 Administration Console can't load

From: Sahoo <sahoo_at_sun.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 2010 06:27:07 +0530

You can use a separate installation of Felix by pointing FELIX_HOME
appropriately, but you need to copy
glassfish/osgi/felix/config/config.properties to $FELIX_HOME/config/.
Because of a combination of issues like how Felix defines system
packages and how gf modules import packages, the default
config.properties distributed by Felix does not work in GlassFish. It is
getting addressed and will be fixed in 3.1 rel for sure.

Thanks,
Sahoo