users@glassfish.java.net

Need help with SOAP Service

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 14:32:33 PDT

We had a Web Service that was working fine. We could access the built in tester.

https://some.edu/uofu/ws/fin/CFVWebservice/WebServiceService?tester

Now we get this error:

[ERROR] Server returned HTTP response code: 401 for URL: https://some.edu/uofu/ws/fin/CFVWebservice/WebServiceService?WSDL, "https://some.edu/uofu/ws/fin/CFVWebservice/WebServiceService?WSDL" needs authorization, please provide authorization file with read access at /vend/SUNWappserver/.metro/auth or use -Xauthfile to give the authorization file and on each line provide authorization information using this format : http[s]://user:password@host:port//<url-path>|#]

The application hasn't changed. The only thing we have done is changed Glassfish to use JDK 1.6 (was install with JDK 1.5).

The application has no SOAP security configured and I don't seen where we may have set security in the Admin Console.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Bryan
[Message sent by forum member 'bryanut']