users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Webtier one pager for review

From: Dies Koper <diesk_at_fast.au.fujitsu.com>
Date: Sat, 29 May 2010 16:01:31 +1000

Hi Rajiv,

I noticed the following in the Out of Scope section of the one pager:

# Time based session persistence will not be supported in this release.

I thought it was there in GFv2.1. Why have you decided to take it out?
Will this function be added in GFv3.2 or is it out for good?
Is this the only session recovery related functionality that was there
before that won't be available any more in GF v3.1?
There is no mention of it in "4.10.3. Upgrade and Migration". Is there
an equivalent function?

Thanks,
Dies