users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Glassfish JSP Compilation Tuning for SPARC

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 12:11:01 PDT

So on the app I was talking about the deploy with precompile fails -- probably due to timing out. It takes about 7 or 8 minutes to deploy without doing a precompile. Maybe there is a setting to change the deployment timeout? I didn't see anything...

So what I was originally interested in was setting up precompilation during the build. This would be very beneficial because you can build on x86 boxes with a higher clock speed and really speed up the process.

There used to be a jspc ant task but it was based on tomcat and is deprecated. Is there a way to setup the precompile easily with ant for glassfish now (or any other method for that matter)?
[Message sent by forum member 'gcruscoe']