users@glassfish.java.net

Re: JAAS and StatelessSession on GFv3.1

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Wed, 26 May 2010 03:15:10 PDT

Dear All,

First sorry my bad English, but I did not get any answer from the forum members and also from google searchs too.

I wrote a little test application from HelloAppDemo for testing the behaviour of ACC, the sources and logs are attached.

First I logged into server with LoginContext.login or ProgrammaticLogin.login and after I used the InitialContext.lookup and called the EJB four times and on the end I logged out from the server with LoginContext.logout or ProgrammaticLogin.logout.
As you can see in the glassfish-v3_1-b01-04_18_2010_server.log
  AUTHENTICATE: <helloRealm>(boss)[boss]
  COMMIT: <helloRealm>(boss)[boss]
  CUSTOM PRINCIPAL: <helloRealm>(boss)[boss]
these messages which are echoed from CTJDBCLoginModule.java always appear before
  INTERCEPTOR
  INTERCEPTOR
these messages which are echoed from StatelessInterceptor.java.

Why called the CTJDBCLoginModule when I called the EJB, why not just when I called the LoginContext.login or ProgrammaticLogin.login.
I guessed that the EJBSession is alive from Login to Logut and the custom attributes of a CustomPrincipal are modifiabled and usabled in that time.

Please give me a sort answer from behaviour of GlassFish and if I would like to use custom attributes of a Principal how do I that.

Thanks, Attila Szomor from Hungary.
[Message sent by forum member 'aszomor']