users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Time(r) for trouble

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 13:45:51 PDT

Sorry, I can't understand what 'my own resource' can be. If you mean create my own timer from the timer service well no, I just annotated the method as @Schedule so I think I don't use my own resource at all... neither I have specified any TimerPool so I think it's the default one.

And yes, I restarted GF, exactly the timing was:
1. undeployed ejb
2. restarted GF
3. marked the managed connection as non transactional, in the admin panel
4. tried to deploy ejb but got the EJBException
5. restored the connection as transactional
6. tried to deploy ejb but got the same EJBException
[Message sent by forum member 'gioz79']