users@glassfish.java.net

Re: Two node cluster in-memory session replication not working in 2.1.1.b31g

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 10:23:09 PDT

Thanks for your reply,

Attached you will find the server.log with Log level in FINE since the agent instance was started until the session replication was disabled by the cluster

This is the command I used to deploy the clusterjsp ear file:

sudo ./asadmin deploy --target portal-cluster --port 4848 --availabilityenabled=true ../samples/quickstart/clusterjsp/clusterjsp.ear

Also note this error occurred in the Agent instance deployed in the same server where the DAS is installed.

I get the same result if I deploy it in an agent instance in a different machine.
[Message sent by forum member 'chinesco']