users@glassfish.java.net

Re: RE: Time(r) for trouble

From: <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2010 06:21:05 PDT

Thanks Martin for your quick reply, and excuse me if I wasn't too clear.. the scenario is a bit complicated :P

I'm connecting to MySQL. Managed connection is on localhost, I've created a Connection Pool / Resource via the GF admin panel.
The other database is on a remote host, is MySQL again, and from which I'm collecting data for statistic purpose.

No need for transactions, since
- the remote unmanaged connection is read-only
- the local managed connection can have dirty data

But my first big problem is that timer, at the moment I can't deploy my ejb - I've just tried to change the ejb name too, but nothing.
[Message sent by forum member 'gioz79']