users@glassfish.java.net

Re: virtual servers not working well

From: Hassan Schroeder <hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2010 15:25:17 -0700

On Mon, May 24, 2010 at 3:27 PM, <glassfish_at_javadesktop.org> wrote:
> Well... i tried several site that explain how to use the virtual servers the steps that i explained is pretty much the collection of steps from the rest of the sites. I might be barking up the wrong tree! Correct me if im wrong but all i want is substitue the www.ip:8080/myapp with www.mysite.com. If you need info

Yes, we need to know what happens after you've configured your
server and enter http://www.mysite.com in your browser --

Then you --
  see a 404 page
  see a 500 server error page
  wait but there's no response after several minutes
  notice the server has burst into flames

  _what_ does "nothing works" mean?

--
Hassan Schroeder ------------------------ hassan.schroeder_at_gmail.com